Another Awesome Interview
I’ll be honest with you, I have been looking forward to this interview. The man who can’t stand chilli but will shower in cold water … in WINTER! This is a sure sign that our leader is extraordinary, so let’s see what answers he has for us today! Enjoy!

Josh, it's a well-known fact that you're Zion's UWA zone's head honcho SABOTEUR (Max being a close 2nd), but you were once a cute innocent boy too!!! WHAT HAPPENED?



YOU and it was the likes of YOU that happened!!! I WAS an innocent boy, until people like you came into my life, and I couldn't resist. It's like putting a bottle of alcohol in front of a has-been alcoholic. Same thing. Now let me ask you back the same question, Mr.Man-of-many-Questions, if you were in my position and you got to know someone like you, what do you think you would have done?


Oh nothing extragant … a little bow, kissing of feet and some pampering maybe? But that’s beside the point … so How did you get so good??

Practice Practice Practice. The only way you reach where you want to go in life is … Practice Practice Practice.


Right, good advice, so now IF there was one person you could sabo BIG time during chairing, who would it be??

You really want to be asking me this question? I guess, if I really have to answer this, it'll be the person who came up with this list of annoying questions which I have to answer during my work-time. =P



Who are we talking about here? hah So... would you ever make up an excuse to Letitia not to go shopping with her if the guys were to invite you to a MEGA EPIC NIGHT of LEFT FOR DEAD 2 (L4D2)

Are you crazy? Here's the logic: If I go shopping with her that one time, I only lose out on that one time, and she'll be supportive of me playing the next time. Give-n-Take relationship, brother. If I make up the excuse, I'll probably never get to play the game ever again. So, comparing both outcomes, I rather lose that one opportunity than lose my lifetime of L4D2. *Psst... TONIGHT.. 11pm.. New map out..*



Right, I hope Let isn’t reading this :p I’ll pass the word out! Who do you bully most in LFD2?

It has to be Ian Leow. As I have always told him, boys should not be playing a man's game.


Too true, especially when they haven’t broken their voices yet. Alright, same old same old.... 2 Zone supervisors drowning, Peter and Max, WHO WOULD YOU SAVE?

Neither.

???

Firstly, I get absolute control and dominion of the zone. buahahaha! Kidding! Well, they are both 2x or 3x bigger than me, so they'll probably take me down with them, so in calculating all the risks, I guess I'll just leave them there. But if I really really have to choose one, I'll go for Peter. And let Max know for sure if Jacquelyn will save him... Few possible scenarios, 1, he's saved by her and they are both happy, 2, he takes her down with him, everyone wins, 3, she stands at the shore waving goodbye and Max will know the truth and the truth will set him free (John 8:32). And well, Peter because he doesn't have many friends, so... =D


Ahh … so speaking of other halves and truths that set people free … Letitia, Letitia, What do you think is the most attractive PHYSICAL attribute she possesses?

And WHY is that of any concern to you? Pervert! You wanna check out my girl? Huh?!?! LoL!!! Kidding... Her legs.


Check her out? PLEASE!! How about character-wise?

Hmm... character? You mean we're suppose to choose them based on character? LoL!!! Her teachability... =)


Since you said that … are your “teaching” her to be Mrs Lim anytime soon?

Hallelujah. I'm namin` n claimin`, professin` n possessin`. 2012 people, 2012. Avail yourselves, UWA. ho ho ho.


You've been the zone supervisor for some time now, what is the job realllllly like?

Easy, sit around, delegate and send forth the pawns. LoL. Nah, I would deem it a rather Foul-Weathered job. Because when things are going well, nobody really cares who the Zone Supervisor is. When things are going badly, everyone wants to know who's in charge and give him/her an earful. Thank goodness I have Peter on top of me, so he gets the first blow...



Poor Peter … How long do you think you're gonna carry the torch for?

The spiritual answer would be: When Jesus tells me to move on, because I love Jesus and this zone so very much.

The truthful answer would be: When one of you guys step up and take over!!! S.T.E.P... U.P.!!!!!


Step up eh? Is that your vision for the youth of Zion's UWA zone?

Youth? Well, YOU certainly don't qualify so WHY is it of any concern to you? Stop butt-ing in on to other people's business. M.Y.O.B. But, if an interviewer who was, say, 5 years younger asked me that question, I'd say: A generation of believers that realize their realities and values isn't determines by sight, sense and circumstances, but by faith, spirit and word.


Are we getting there?

Slowly but surely. I believe in this bunch of youths (you and the likes of you are excluded though...)


Last question … So what do you think God's gonna look like??????

Young. About 30 years old. I think he chose to "die" at that age because he doesn't like the idea of have an old appearance. haha! And, most definitely, coloured. Definitely either Asian-ish or African-ish. Probably thats why he came middle-eastern-ish. As I always tell everyone, I am amazed by how talented coloured people are. They can play sports really well, sing really well, dance really well, preach really well, act really well, play musical instruments well and everything else! Kinda makes me jealous...


And on that note, thank you Pastor Lim for your time and honest answers. You heard the man folks! 2012 is the year to look forward to! But till then, grow eyes behind your head lest you become the next victim of our no.1 saboteur!

~Mark~

0 Responses